AGES aligns itself with Engineering partners to be able to render integrated Engineering Services in association with engineers with the required expertise to address the diversity of requirements of engineering projects related to AGES’s Geo- Environmental profile in an African environment. Our team is committed to providing the industry and business sector with expertise in the engineering and management within the framework of our vision and mission, through well established relationships and engineering firms. Due to the confidence we have in our skills and our professional approach, we offer turnkey solutions where it is to the advantage of the client. Clients range from individuals to large mining companies, both national and international as well as numerous governmental departments and municipalities.
Engineering Services that can be rendered through effective partnership focuses on the following aspects:
- Engineering feasibility studies pertaining to water supply schemes;
- Water supply option analysis (including CAPEX and OPEX);
- Analysis of existing installations complete with marked-up CAD drawings;
- Water supply infrastructure development, including Detail Design, Documentation and Procurement, Contract Management and Construction Management;
- Project Management to PMBOK standards and Water supply infrastructure maintenance management;
- Designs of mine dewatering Slurry slumps and pipelines;
- Compilation of detailed Bills of Quantities;
- Executing contracts on a consultancy basis according to GCC 2015 FIDIC;
- Executing contracts on an EPCM basis where the consultants design, procure and manage on behalf of the client. A contractor is appointed and managed according to the contract;
- Hydrology / surface water studies including catchment delineation, hydrological yield modelling, run-off flood line calculations.